I received it from Rob on 4 May 2014. Thank you so much Rob! It is an honor to receive the award from you.
The rules of the awards are:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2.Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3.Share 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
5.Include this set of rules.
6.Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
Seven things about myself:
1. I am a tea drinker, my favorite tea is Indonesian jasmine tea from specific brand: Sosro – I could drink Sosro jasmine tea in cold and warm more than three times a day. My colleague thinks I would not survive a day at work without Sosro tea.
2. The only exercise I love to do is swimming.
3. I love detectives/crime-mystery TV series, movies and books.
4. I do not have patience for cooking and certainly not a “kitchen person”.
5. I bring too many clothes for my holiday.
6. I am addicted to scuba diving but I haven’t dived in Europe just because *the water is (always) too cold!* :p
7. I can not bargain with local vendors, I gave up easily to their prices.
My nominations for Very Inspiring Blogger Award are –
Randall Collis – his photos and writings are truly inspiring. When you look at his blog, you will understand why I think his blog is inspiring. Some of his pictures should be (or maybe already 😉 ) published in National Geographic.
Alois Absenger – his nature photographs are simply amazing! Again, another National Geographic quality..
Linda Pano – she is a sumo wrestler from Norway. Her blog is about her training and activities to be qualified to World Championships in Sumo wrestling. I wish her the best to reach her goals.
Cambodian Beginnings – I have been following this blog for quite sometimes and impressed by dedication of Philip in posting beautiful photos of Cambodians, news and tradition of Cambodians.
Graham Lawrence – he is an editor for a journal on South East Asia called Eastlit. It is an interesting journal related to South East Asia. I would like to submit a photo essay someday – still have to work on a photos project before submission :).