Valencia Beach at Night
It was Saturday night when we visited the beach area in Valencia (Spain). The beach was long, wide and huge. And it was not busy at night. The beach boulevard was beautiful with palm trees along the way. Most restaurants were located next to the beach and offered a dining package of three course menu with drinks started from 20 Euro.
I enjoyed my beach walking that night, it was so peaceful that I could hear the sound of the ocean waves. It was dark but there was enough lights from the boulevard that the beach was not in total darkness. I could feel it was a safe beach area for the night walkers.
Please do visit beautiful Monochrome Monday photos as posted today:
- David’s Frozen Memories, Monochrome Monday: Faces of India
- Images by T. Dashfield, Musical Monochrome Monday – Window
- Scots Photographer, Monochrome Monday
- Tagnoue, Monochrome Monday: Spider
- The Girl Who Clicked, Monochrome Monday: Inked